S-Series Infrared Saunas
The Lowest EMR + EF Available
Simply put, no other infrared sauna system minimizes your exposure to EMR and EF better than Pure Infra. The exclusive patent-pending technology means Pure Infra saunas produce less EMR and EF than sanctioned by Sweden’s radiation standards—the toughest in the world.
Better for Everyone
Pure Infra saunas heat quickly and efficiently with a tap of the touchscreen control. A Pure Infra sauna also heats up near- instantly to your set comfort level while using up to 20% less energy than other systems. That means fewer energy resources are used to provide the safest, most comforting infrared heat bathing experience available— and that’s better for everyone.
Full Body Heat
The exclusive Evenheat system includes oversized heating panels that ensure infrared waves warm every part of your body evenly — as well as a gentle heat-redistribution system that spreads heat more evenly throughout the sauna. With Even Heat there are no “cold spots” from heat stratification— you are bathed evenly in the safest infrared available from every angle, floor to ceiling.
Music to Your Ears
Every Pure Infra sauna model includes a sound system with speakers, wireless/Bluetooth operated sound system that provides crystal clear pleasure from your favorite music device – adding another touch of comfort to your daily detox.
Easy on the Eyes
Pure Infra saunas include trimodal lighting systems, with soft valance lighting, ceiling reading lights and color light therapy. This allows you to relax in the soft and diffuse valance lighting, use color to create an energizing ambiance, or simply enjoy your favorite magazine or book without straining.
S-Series Infrared Rooms include the following features:
- Prefabricated wall panels, finished inside and out with clear T&G Canadian Hemlock—for a sauna with “furniture quality”
- Fast assembly with no tools—with wall panels mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel
- Exterior surfaces finished with biodegradable wood treatment—for a more luxurious look and for ease in maintenance
- Finnleo CarbonFlex® infrared heaters, integral with wall panels, with heater surface area and wattage designed to give even, enveloping heat on all sides
- Finnleo’s mounted control is located inside the sauna for easy operation and control of: on/off, RGBW light control with dimmer, Bluetooth sound system, time and temperature controls.
- Finnleo Bluetooth sound system
- Prebuilt Hemlock benches
- Built-in Hemlock floor
- Deluxe Tempered Full-Glass Door
- Low-voltage mini-spot lights installed in the ceiling. Wall-to-wall backrests, designed for user comfort and safety
- Super-easy installation (less than ten minutes for most models) with pre-wired heaters, lights, sound system, etc.—with simple “plug-in” system
- All sizes can be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet
- ETL listed “as a complete plug-in room”—for safety and reliability
- Industry leading warranty backed by America’s #1 sauna company