Wood Burning Fireplace Insert
Clean lines surround an expansive linear firebox to provide you with a designer look around an impressive fire.
The Regency Pro-Series of wood burning fireplace inserts offer a number of different sizes. The CI2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly.
Delivering up to 14 hours of heat with a single load of wood; fuel is used to its full potential with only 1.3 g/hr. of emissions and 79% efficiency!
The Regency Cascades wood stoves are backed by the industry’s best warranty on both the stove and catalytic combustor.
CI2700 Wood Fireplace Insert Key Features:
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & catalytic bypass
- Digital catalytic temperature monitor helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Heavy gauge steel log retainers to stop logs from rolling
- 110° opening door for easy loading
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst